Orleans House Gallery history

0

The newly re-opened Orleans House Gallery is giving visitors an insight into its history, with markers giving information about the original 17th century house, which was demolished in 1926. The markers display text and images showing the original locations of the three hundred year old building’s front door, the corner of the house, as well as the 19th century circular fountain, library and gallery, and the former boat house. Orleans House has recently undergone a major refurbishment. Find out about events at: Orleans House Gallery 

 

Comments are closed.